COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Measures
To Our Valued Guests:
We want you to know during these trying times, WE ARE OPEN for Service, Parts and Sales at all 5 dealerships - Nissan, Mazda, INFINITI of Elk Grove and Mazda, INFINITI Roseville. In additon our Elk Grove Custom Collision is open during this time. Since we have been deemed an essential business we will be here on a reduced schedule to keep you vehicles fully operational. As well as assist with any transportation need that may arise.
With the recent outbreak of COVID-19 we are doing our part to stay healthy and help mitigate the pandemic facing our community and the world. Each team member has been instructed to greet every customer with a smile and distance themselves from any close contact as recommended by the health agencies. We are monitoring our staff to ensure they are symptom free and we have asked our team to limit contact with the public during non-work hours.
Service & Parts
- Pick up an delivery available, please call our service department at the respective location
- Online appointment scheduling, to limit time in store
- Financial Assistance, please ask your service advisor
- Rental and or loaner vehicles depending on service needs
- Use our Night Drop Off and never meet an individual
- At home test drives in a sanitized vehicle
- Complete the majority of your purchase online
- Delivery to your home or office
- Deferred payment programs available
Our hearts go out to anyone who's been impacted by the virus, either directly or indirectly. Our thoughts are especially with those who are sick, to whom we extend our heartfelt wishes for a full recovery.
We have modified our hours and adjusted our schedules to provide distance between our team members.
We value your business and are committed to you during this uncertain terrain. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Please Visit the Respective Dealership Site for Temporary Hours